We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Forum Discussions (49,927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LIONEL ATWILL SIGNED ALBUM PAGE

hello out there Iam looking for a LIONEL ATWILL SIGNED ALBUM PAGE if anyone out there has one for sale please concant me at termly12@comcas…

Started by lenny semeraro in Town Square

0 Jul 10, 2010

How to mail books?

I tried to send some books out through the mail and couldnt put stamps on for the return envelope because they were too heavy.  I tried to…

Started by Keith in Town Square

1 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Chris Klamer

caa

hi guys maybe somebody can help.i read on another site that creative artists agency dont pass on fanmail does anybody if this is right.best…

Started by philip sinclair in Town Square

0 Jul 1, 2010

psa/dna quick opinion

Quick opinions, as far as i know are only for items that are on ebay.  Why can't you get a quick opinion on something of your own?  I've pu…

Started by brent kennedy in Town Square

8 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by nic Pell

Signing wrong Photo

A friend of mine went to a autograph show and got me a signed photo of  a former wrestler. She even took a picture of him signing the photo…

Started by Janice Knechtel in Town Square

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

New copy of autograph magazine

I was disapointed with the latest issue.   I felt it was lacking material, I am a younger collector and really enjoyed, the Metallica and S…

Started by Jerry Light in Metallica Autographs

10 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Jerry Light

ADVICE NEEDED

HI, I'M LOOKING TO PURCHASE TWO AUTOGRAPHED PHOTOGRAPHS OF TUPAC SHAKUR.  ONE IS FROM THE 1996 MTV AWARDS HELD IN NEW YORK IN SEPT 1996, T…

Started by J B in Town Square

1 May 19, 2010
Reply by James Green

How Can We Make Autograph Magazine Live! Even Better?

It's decided—we're going to add an eBay section on Live!, probably a forum or group. What other things would you like to see? What changes…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin in Town Square

13 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Keith

Protecting Autographs On A Truck

Hello Everyone,   I bought a truck last fall from my favorite Nascar driver's dealership, Mark Martin Ford in Batesville, AR. Part of the d…

Started by Timothy Lawrence in Town Square

0 Apr 30, 2010

Why do so many dealers & Auctioneers still sell obvious secretarials?

There are a number of known secretarial autographs, that have been fairly common knowledge for many years. For example, the Jackie Gleason…

Started by kevin conway in Town Square

20 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Mike Miller

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service