We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Forum Discussions (49,928)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inquring about an Ebay buyer as I do like his stuff.

His name is moviesmusicthingshe has some nice classic cinema, no PSA or JSA but supposedly is UACC and manuscript society member, HOWEVER h…

Started by Chris Maksylewicz in Town Square

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Mike Miller

HELP ME VALUE AN ITEM PLEASE

HiApologies if this post seems bad, but never done this before....I need YOUR help/expertise.....I have the autographs on the below poster…

Started by ed richards in Town Square

2 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by ed richards

Obvious fakes I would suppose.

Hello, I am seeing a lot of posters on ebay and such from the "movie premeries" hologramed and #'d supposedly for the VIP bags given at the…

Started by Chris Maksylewicz in Town Square

0 Sep 13, 2010

"Autograph Hell" by Charles Irion - Thoughts/Reviews?

Hi everyone - relatively new collector here and I am enjoying this site and my subscription to Autograph very much.  Has anyone read Charle…

Started by Jonathan Keith DelCollo in Town Square

0 Sep 6, 2010

Ali Signature... Anybody have an opinion?

I sold a Marino Upper Deck piece to a friend prior to actually buying the Marino.  So when I made the deal with the seller to get the Marin…

Started by Matthew Knox in Muhammad Ali & Champion Boxer Autographs

1 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by john reznikoff

Mark Ingram's (jr) autograph (new at this!)

So I'm very new at autograph collecting, and I'm getting a bit overwhelmed.    I obtained Julio Jones' autograph last year in person, so I…

Started by Scott Duncan in Sports Autographs Comprehensive

0 Aug 19, 2010

1985-86 Hartford Whalers reunion and Whalers Alumni Fan Fest hit Hartford, CT with AutographPros.com

We decided to take advantage of a rare reunion of the 1985-86 Hartford Whalers this past weekend.  Over the course of 2 days there were 3 e…

Started by Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com in Sports Autographs Comprehensive

0 Aug 19, 2010

autographed clete boyer photo

hello  im new at this  the reason im here is because i stumbled across a signed photo of clete boyer from 1961-62 world series in which the…

Started by jimmie evans in Town Square

0 Aug 15, 2010

What's Up With Autograph Truth Alert?

Does anyone know what is going on with Rogers Autograph Alert site? I have always looked forward to hearing from him, but this year he has…

Started by James Green in Town Square

2 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by James Green

NBA ALL STAR BALL AUTOGRAPHED BY THE ENTIRE TEAM FROM 2008

WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR AN AUTHENTICTED ALL STAR NBA  BALL ??

Started by BIG E in Town Square

0 Jul 18, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service