We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Michael Barrucci's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wanted to talk about a "personal letter" I received from Heston's home in 199…"

Michael Barrucci replied Mar 22, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"Mike Sibley - thanks so much for presenting all your autographed photos and memories…"

Michael Barrucci replied Mar 20, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"Wow, that Heston signed Christmas check is truly a thing of holiday beauty. Thanks a…"

Michael Barrucci replied Mar 17, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"Well, Dennis, being a classic horror fanatic I'd love to have an authentic Boris Kar…"

Michael Barrucci replied Mar 16, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

""If Heston was really signing photos TTM, we would expect to see at least some with…"

Michael Barrucci replied Mar 16, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"I didn't want to say this up to now, but the "es" theory has me baffled. Whether it'…"

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"No, the secretary didn't consistently "misspell" Heston's name; it's just that her "…"

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"Dennis, photos of the star signing (even with us in the pic with them) don't really…"

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"Well, Travis - my own personal experience on 3 'in-person sigs' as compared to my 7…"

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"All I know regarding Pacino's signature (I met him in person in NYC and got a sig an…"

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service