Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"To me and my eyes. The P in Paul isn't at the same angle as the rest of the "aul" al…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 8, 2016 to Paul McCartney

63 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Paul

"Joe, imo I don't like the way the P looks. I also don't like how the A doesn't flow…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 7, 2016 to Paul McCartney

63 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Paul

"I know on January 28th Steve Jackson said he was offered this piece on RAC (facebook…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 7, 2016 to https://autographsale.net/ Greig McArthur very bad conduct

13 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Greig

"Rockaway is selling a signd check i believe for 3K. Although I don't know his signat…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 6, 2016 to Who would be the hardest celebrity to obtain an autograph?

20 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by David Jones

"Ah thanks James, I was not aware he started doing shows! I don't follow sports autog…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 6, 2016 to Who would be the hardest celebrity to obtain an autograph?

20 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by David Jones

"I feel the same way with records too. I like to see the age of the stuff I collect,…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 6, 2016 to Restored Beatles poster.

240 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"iMO, restoration doesn't sit well with me in general. The history of a piece (tatter…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 6, 2016 to Restored Beatles poster.

240 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"+1"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 5, 2016 to Upcoming Concerts

729 Feb 5, 2023
Reply by Barry S

"I think Prince and Dylan for living celebrities. I believe Celtic basketball player…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 5, 2016 to Who would be the hardest celebrity to obtain an autograph?

20 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by David Jones

"Super cool Robin! Elton is about as big as they come! Jealous! They weren't letting…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 4, 2016 to Meet & Greet Experiences

297 Sep 12
Reply by Robin McKay

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service