Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Nate may I ask you a question? Did you ask him to sign inside the White Album or did…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 31, 2015 to Is this PSA Paul McCartney signed album legit?

28 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Adam Halloran

"To get back to the original topic, unfortunately this is a big business and with bus…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 31, 2015 to Authenticators... How can anyone say who is good and who isn't?

69 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I can only assume their response will be along the lines that the QO service is just…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 29, 2015 to PSA preferrencial treatment

55 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by James

"I hear he signs for everyone and is probably the best person in Hollywood at never r…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 24, 2015 to Matt Damon signed photo. Is this real?

4 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by BC

"Yeah, i had really contemplated buying it (at a cheaper price) at one point. The Whi…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 22, 2015 to Beatles question ?

10 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Paul

"Also one last thing to note. I "believe" the Ringo piece has been authenticated by C…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 22, 2015 to Beatles question ?

10 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Paul

"Paul, i forwarded the email that I got from UCLA."

Adam Halloran replied Dec 22, 2015 to Beatles question ?

10 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Paul

"That George Martin White Album CD cover is still floating around by the same seller…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 22, 2015 to Beatles question ?

10 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Paul

"Paul. This is the one I researched heavily. I even emailed UCLA and spoke to someone…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 22, 2015 to Beatles question ?

10 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Paul

"That is pretty sweet!"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 19, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service