View
| Discussions Replied To (105) | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
"Gotcha. That explains why they looked so similar to me!"CLiebl replied Dec 15, 2016 to Joe DiMaggio real? |
11 |
Dec 15, 2016 Reply by terrier8HOF |
"Thanks for replying. I'll definitely keep looking and learning. I feel like I have a…"CLiebl replied Dec 14, 2016 to Joe DiMaggio real? |
11 |
Dec 15, 2016 Reply by terrier8HOF |
"This is the PSA/DNA authenticated ball I was comparing against."CLiebl replied Dec 14, 2016 to Joe DiMaggio real? |
11 |
Dec 15, 2016 Reply by terrier8HOF |
"Thank you for taking the time to look and respond! And you are correct Christopher W…"CLiebl replied Dec 14, 2016 to Joe DiMaggio real? |
11 |
Dec 15, 2016 Reply by terrier8HOF |
"Thanks!"CLiebl replied Nov 10, 2016 to Authentic Ted Williams autograph? |
3 |
Nov 20, 2016 Reply by Travis Wallace |
© 2026 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.
Powered by
Badges | Report an Issue | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service