lucas's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"what?? what doest means?"

lucas replied Apr 3, 2023 to Sheila E

5 Apr 3, 2023
Reply by lucas

"Oh yes...yesterday was amazing... Peter and Anna are such nice people and the crew w…"

lucas replied Mar 31, 2023 to Peter Gabriel in person book signing - London UK

33 Apr 2, 2023
Reply by James M

"Thaml.u . I willtry"

lucas replied Mar 26, 2023 to Thomas Bangalter (Daft Punk) Mythologies Signed Limited Edition 3LP

22 Apr 25
Reply by lucas

"how was your experience with this shop? I want to cancel my order ( 2-3 weeks ago) I…"

lucas replied Mar 26, 2023 to Thomas Bangalter (Daft Punk) Mythologies Signed Limited Edition 3LP

22 Apr 25
Reply by lucas

"thank u!"

lucas replied Mar 25, 2023 to Fall Out Boy - So Much For Stardust signed CD bundles

28 Mar 27, 2024
Reply by jayceman

"to much :("

lucas replied Mar 25, 2023 to Dodie "Live at Metropolis Studios" Signed Vinyl

15 Mar 25, 2023
Reply by lucas

"yeah its much higher..."

lucas replied Mar 24, 2023 to Dodie "Live at Metropolis Studios" Signed Vinyl

15 Mar 25, 2023
Reply by lucas

"I was thinking the same!  And I think thats the reason this price is so high... Any…"

lucas replied Mar 22, 2023 to Sly Stone signed Limited Edition Autobiography

24 Nov 19, 2023
Reply by the_flowers_are still_standing

"yeah... too expensive"

lucas replied Mar 22, 2023 to Sly Stone signed Limited Edition Autobiography

24 Nov 19, 2023
Reply by the_flowers_are still_standing

"i wasnt dodie fan then ...  and now its priceless... fcuk"

lucas replied Mar 21, 2023 to Dodie "Live at Metropolis Studios" Signed Vinyl

15 Mar 25, 2023
Reply by lucas

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service