We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli) - A Symphonic Celebration LP (119€)

https://store.deutschegrammophon.com/p51-i0602448987754/a-symphonic...

Limited Signed Numbered 2 Vinyl White Label + Art Card limited to 200 Copies.

Pricey but worth it for a Studio Ghibli fan like me. I had been hoping they would do a signed version when I saw the press release a couple weeks back.

Views: 2431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just wanted to say thank you for this, I was wondering the same.

If you get the chance, there is a theatrical version of My Neighbour Totorro which Hisaishi has overseen and it is quite simply magical. I took my kids (14 and 11), they were completely enthralled.

Thank you, what a great find!

Not many responses in this thread, but I see it has sold out. Not surprising with only 200 made.

It might be worth keeping an eye out on the US store.

for the first time I'm really sorry for myself I m poor ...:(

There was an email sent out to previous DG buyers before the link went on sale. I managed to grab one, so presumably others were too. It was costly but given there was only 200 available was a no-brainer. Not surprised they sold out so quickly. A quick look at eBay and a few scalpers have put it up for £1500+

Glad a few of you were able to get it before it sold out. Like with their Tar signed lp I bought 2 just because the shipping cost was exactly the same.  CenterStage also got the signed Tar vinyl in the US but I don't think I have ever seen them or DG's US shop get any of the white labels before. Once this hit the vinylreleases forum on reddit it sold out pretty fast, a bunch seem to have gone to the flippers as usual.

Had one in my cart but decided against it. Im not a flipper and it was just too much money.. and then along comes paul Simon just now and I snag one.. 

Any chance you would be willing to part with your second copy? I would gladly pay more than you paid but I can't afford the thousands scalpers are asking for on ebay. I could also trade other signed stuff as well

Honestly this was a huge get for me so I'll probably keep both. But I suspect that those ebay prices are way out of hand so hopefully they will get much cheaper for everyone.

yeah...im depressed today...

Get one of your great signatures of Peter Gabriel out. This will cheer you up while we all sob:)

meh  ...but Joe H. is not  that easy to meet /sign like Peter ;)

and who dont love Ghibli stories...music stories too...

My 2 copies arrived today but without the signed print (the print that was shown is not included at all).

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service