mcnish's Discussions (407)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"All the ones we purchased from the German or US shop are all good. I have 3 sets and…"

mcnish replied 16 hours ago to Hildur Guðnadóttir, Cate Blanchett, Todd Field, & Sophie Kauer signed Art Prints

67 16 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"I assume these will be easy to spot, but apparently they sent out some fascimile aut…"

mcnish replied on Tuesday to Hildur Guðnadóttir, Cate Blanchett, Todd Field, & Sophie Kauer signed Art Prints

67 16 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"My US order is off as well. 2 prints one number, 2 another number. But both of my Ge…"

mcnish replied on Tuesday to Hildur Guðnadóttir, Cate Blanchett, Todd Field, & Sophie Kauer signed Art Prints

67 16 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"I had been trying to get a auto of hers for some years now and actually gave up hope…"

mcnish replied Jan 26 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

152 Jan 27
Reply by NeilL

"Pretty sure they all just came with these 4 people. Sophie was listed when it first…"

mcnish replied Jan 25 to Hildur Guðnadóttir, Cate Blanchett, Todd Field, & Sophie Kauer signed Art Prints

67 16 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"I had ordered 2 of the regular cds, and 2 of the LPs with poster in separate orders.…"

mcnish replied Jan 20 to Iggy Pop - Every Loser (Signed CD and Poster)

198 yesterday
Reply by Jason H

"Steve, Without you almost none of us would have been able to snag this. To me this w…"

mcnish replied Jan 20 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

152 Jan 27
Reply by NeilL

"Bleep were charging $25 to ship a paperback non tracked slow mail to the States. Rem…"

mcnish replied Jan 20 to Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

152 Jan 27
Reply by NeilL

"The wording on that sounds like they just gave you a list of record stores, and not…"

152 Jan 27
Reply by NeilL

"Used a link from their twitter feed "

152 Jan 27
Reply by NeilL

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2023   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service