Jason H's Discussions (2,874)

Discussions Replied To (2780) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the same, running late.. no change. It's just sitting in my orders"

Jason H replied 9 hours ago to Tenacious D Coloring Book with Signed Print

43 7 hours ago
Reply by jayceman

"$185 for the signed version. It's a nice item though. Merchbar never shipped my sign…"

Jason H replied 16 hours ago to A Danny Elfman Thing

1 16 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"Awesome! Glad I couldn't sleep tonight. Thank you for posting"

Jason H replied yesterday to Jennifer Lopez Hand Signed Vinyl

15 19 hours ago
Reply by mccawgomets

"The one I found Bono at, in the St Louis area, was a smaller store. I may have been…"

Jason H replied on Thursday to Black Friday Barnes & Noble In Store Signed Editions

136 yesterday
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"If it's like last years Dale Jr book, it may be hit or miss between stores and you a…"

Jason H replied on Thursday to Black Friday Barnes & Noble In Store Signed Editions

136 yesterday
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"This is a guess but I'd say 1000. I posted way back that there was 518 left and it h…"

Jason H replied on Thursday to "MESSENGERS: THE GUITARS OF JAMES HETFIELD" BY JAMES HETFIELD Signed (LIMITED SLIPCASE EDITION)

179 13 hours ago
Reply by DeezNutz

"Like this seller is trying to do? Lol https://www.ebay.com/itm/254638421053?mkcid=16…"

Jason H replied Nov 21 to Barack Obama - Audacity of Hope Signed 1st Edition

21 on Sunday
Reply by JB007Collector

"$30 limit, that's great. I'm not sure if I could do that for a Reagan. I've seen Rea…"

Jason H replied Nov 21 to George H.W. Bush Signed Bookplate My Father, My President

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"No problem. Yeah he can be tough on the secondary market. It's easy to see too many…"

Jason H replied Nov 21 to Barack Obama - Audacity of Hope Signed 1st Edition

21 on Sunday
Reply by JB007Collector

"Thanks for the reply, bookplates can be counterfeit and the variations of signatures…"

Jason H replied Nov 21 to George H.W. Bush Signed Bookplate My Father, My President

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Steve Zarelli

RSS

© 2023   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service