We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Andrew Kremer's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Whoever you are I love you! My daughter (12 and a huge Billie Eilish fan) went nuts…"

Andrew Kremer replied Apr 8 to Billie Eilish - Signed Art Card

100 Apr 13
Reply by GarethRossUK

"I just wanted to say thank you for this, I was wondering the same. If you get the c…"

Andrew Kremer replied Apr 11, 2023 to Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli) - A Symphonic Celebration LP (119€)

40 Nov 22, 2023
Reply by Charlie Thomson

"Bummed, they won't ship to the uk, so I set up a MyUS account to get a US address bu…"

Andrew Kremer replied Oct 13, 2021 to

just now

"Thanks I have emailed them direct. Bloody love that band!"

just now

"Damn seems to be gone already. Idles are one of the best live bands I have seen. A c…"

just now

"No worries it was taken completely in jest. His YouTube channel is great. I am assum…"

Andrew Kremer replied Oct 7, 2021 to Leland Sklar Signed "Everybody Loves Me" Book

3 Oct 7, 2021
Reply by Andrew Kremer

"He'd probably have a chuckle about that, 'kind of an older one' but he would be most…"

Andrew Kremer replied Oct 7, 2021 to Leland Sklar Signed "Everybody Loves Me" Book

3 Oct 7, 2021
Reply by Andrew Kremer

"My apologies and thank you , regards"

Andrew Kremer replied Sep 11, 2021 to Suspicious about the last 2 signed CDs I have received from Newbury. John Mayer and Diane Warren.

22 Sep 20, 2021
Reply by Christina Marie

"Thank you for taking the time to have a look, I'm good with that, regards to you all…"

Andrew Kremer replied Sep 10, 2021 to Suspicious about the last 2 signed CDs I have received from Newbury. John Mayer and Diane Warren.

22 Sep 20, 2021
Reply by Christina Marie

"OMG I have so screwed up on this. I must have forgotten to do something at the check…"

Andrew Kremer replied Sep 8, 2021 to Billie Eilish Signed Bundle

139 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by M.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service