Jor-El's Discussions (1,053)

Discussions Replied To (1016) Replies Latest Activity

"JK is right, even under UK consumer law it does not give you a right to demand the a…"

Jor-El replied 1 hour ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

614 1 minute ago
Reply by michelle

"A common misconception is that when something is "valid for legal purposes" it makes…"

Jor-El replied 2 hours ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

614 1 minute ago
Reply by michelle

"Plot twist... Nichole IS Bob Dylan. "

Jor-El replied 11 hours ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

614 1 minute ago
Reply by michelle

"They already refunded everyone. He says he's going to work it out with S&S. My g…"

Jor-El replied 11 hours ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

614 1 minute ago
Reply by michelle

"Yeah and she said "I have friends that are absolutely panicking" - so her friends we…"

614 1 minute ago
Reply by michelle

"By admitting the autopen they might be trying to limit the damage. What if before 20…"

614 1 minute ago
Reply by michelle

"The 3 for 2 autographed books at BAM works with the usual coupons (NOV10, NOV15, NOV…"

Jor-El replied 11 hours ago to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

1228 11 hours ago
Reply by Jor-El

"I'm sure you said something else entirely before, but it seems you've removed some o…"

614 1 minute ago
Reply by michelle

"It just hit me - Nichole is the social media person for the Bob Dylan account. Maybe…"

614 1 minute ago
Reply by michelle

"Nichole, I get that you have invested in these prints and don't want any doubt cast…"

Jor-El replied 12 hours ago to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

614 1 minute ago
Reply by michelle

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service