Jor-El's Discussions (600)

Discussions Replied To (576) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't know him either, but for £4 I'm not going to risk having my kid berate me in a…"

Jor-El replied 9 hours ago to HRVY - LIMITED EDITION CASSETTE AND ART CARD BUNDLE

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Jor-El

"I think you have to look at this as any other variant of a release, just like the vi…"

Jor-El replied 21 hours ago to Avril Lavigne - Hand-Numbered Love Sux Spray Painted CD (not signed)

13 21 hours ago
Reply by UnknownBoyPT

"You're right. It's not signed."

Jor-El replied 22 hours ago to Avril Lavigne - Hand-Numbered Love Sux Spray Painted CD (not signed)

13 21 hours ago
Reply by UnknownBoyPT

"I wonder if spray paint is the new gimmick they'll use to try and sell more albums. …"

Jor-El replied 22 hours ago to Avril Lavigne - Hand-Numbered Love Sux Spray Painted CD (not signed)

13 21 hours ago
Reply by UnknownBoyPT

"It says UK only, I don't see it in the US store. Might be released there later thoug…"

13 21 hours ago
Reply by UnknownBoyPT

"Green vinyl back in stock at SOV (around 80 pcs available)"

Jor-El replied on Monday to Tears For Fears - The Tipping Point signed CD

31 on Monday
Reply by Jor-El

"Damn sold out already. I was hesitating. Had an awful experience with Merchbar about…"

Jor-El replied on Monday to OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN SIGNED CD- Live in Vegas

16 20 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"The replies work like tree branches. It does that when it reaches a certain amount o…"

Jor-El replied on Monday to Signed Springsteen Obama Renegades

585 12 hours ago
Reply by KD

"The Deluxe is cloth-bound and comes in a slipcase. So besides the signatures it's a…"

Jor-El replied on Sunday to Signed Springsteen Obama Renegades

585 12 hours ago
Reply by KD

"You never know. Patterson used autopen on The President is Missing, but his autograp…"

Jor-El replied on Sunday to Has anybody in the states seen any dolly graphed run rose run books?

18 on Sunday
Reply by Jor-El

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service