Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting that in the title and description it doesn't mention it being signed. I…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 8, 2015 to Fully signed WHITE ALBUM forgery on ebay

2 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Paul

"I think The Beatles page notes exactly the speculation on the authenticity of those…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 8, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"But that is the issue with the whole QO/TPA system. It is almost ran like two separa…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 8, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Has anyone seen or heard much about the Rock N Roll Fantasy Camps? Seems interesting…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 7, 2015 to Meet & Greet Experiences

297 Sep 12
Reply by Robin McKay

"If I had the money I would pay that ammount to meet Paul McCartney if photo and auto…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 7, 2015 to Meet & Greet Experiences

297 Sep 12
Reply by Robin McKay

"That is exactly how I felt about Brian Wilson. If it had gone down differently like…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 7, 2015 to Meet & Greet Experiences

297 Sep 12
Reply by Robin McKay

"Yeah I know of artists like Brian Wilson's vinyls come sealed when they are presigne…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 7, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I agree. I would be bummed in those cases."

Adam Halloran replied Dec 7, 2015 to Meet & Greet Experiences

297 Sep 12
Reply by Robin McKay

"This is from Amazon? Do you think they would have used multiple autopens?"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 7, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"These are who I think are the top 5 UK acts with maybe The Who squeezing in."

Adam Halloran replied Dec 7, 2015 to Where does U2 rank?

108 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by James

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service