Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"http://live.autographmagazine.com/profile/[removed by moderator]?xg... This is your…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 3, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I ordered the Amazon exclusive Alice Cooper signed Hollywood Vampires CD just now. I…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 3, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"It is however unfair to hide behind anonymity and call him a forger without proof he…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 3, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I am curious, does JSA have one exampler file that they share amongst each other? Ro…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 3, 2015 to Jerry Lee Lewis New Book and Signing?

986 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I think it is only fair that N. STEIGER (Justin Maser) reveals his motives as he too…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 3, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Agreed. I definetly see enough similarities between the books and these photos. I th…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 29, 2015 to Jerry Lee Lewis New Book and Signing?

986 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I don't know if this one has been discussed, but it has similar characteristic s of…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 29, 2015 to Jerry Lee Lewis New Book and Signing?

986 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Thank you Mike T! That was very helpful!"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 28, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Thank you Cbristopher. I have been on mybphobe too looking and couldn't find a link."

Adam Halloran replied Nov 28, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Chris, do you have a link to The Hollywood Vampires or the listing where it shows wh…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 28, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service