Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you have a link to the ebay page?"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 15, 2015 to Lennon Mind Games

14 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"No, not over analyzing. You wanted interest and that is fine. I believe it is real.…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 12, 2015 to Unusual MUHAMMAD ALI Signature- could it be real?

22 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Jim Hallowes

"Also why did you label this topic "Could it be real?" if you said you got it in pers…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 11, 2015 to Unusual MUHAMMAD ALI Signature- could it be real?

22 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Jim Hallowes

"Why put it on ebay for a QO? If you plan on keeping it and you got it in person then…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 11, 2015 to Unusual MUHAMMAD ALI Signature- could it be real?

22 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Jim Hallowes

"My mistake then, yeah I don't know his signature at all. PSA does have a fact page w…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 11, 2015 to Shoeless Joe

12 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"First I will say I absolutely have no idea of his signature. It looks like it was si…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 11, 2015 to Shoeless Joe

12 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"If you could Nate, If you have a Paul McCartney from 1968 I would love to see you po…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 11, 2015 to Ringo Starr dated autographs

21 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by automan

"Agree 100% At least it doesn't ruin the signature like laminate or lacquer. I suppos…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 10, 2015 to Hendrix on ebay

75 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Gratefulphish

"I HATE those little strips that are all crooked in the slab! Ugly. The slabs themsel…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 10, 2015 to Hendrix on ebay

75 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Gratefulphish

"This looks good to me too! However neverbseen one dated like that in the 60's."

Adam Halloran replied Nov 10, 2015 to Ringo Starr dated autographs

21 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by automan

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service