Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I wasn't going to write anything in this discussion because I don't have an opinion…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 9, 2015 to Jerry Lee Lewis New Book and Signing?

986 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"+1"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 7, 2015 to Beatles Signed Album

18 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by stu deitcher

"I actually agree with you on that. I thought the same when I first looked at the Pau…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 7, 2015 to Beatles Signed Album

18 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by stu deitcher

"No good."

Adam Halloran replied Nov 6, 2015 to Beatles Signed Album

18 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by stu deitcher

"Haha I know! Sometimes sarcasm can be hard to read online though, may the force be w…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 6, 2015 to Destruction of historical signed documents

48 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"I recently bought a Beach Boys 1968 tour program that was in extremely poor conditio…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 3, 2015 to Destruction of historical signed documents

48 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Haven't you seen what they did to it in The Force Awakens trailer it was burned and…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 3, 2015 to Destruction of historical signed documents

48 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"+1 Skip authentication and let the group here see pics and prices. If people are ske…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 1, 2015 to Selling My Autographs

24 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Robin McKay

"I think he means, say if it didn't have a COA however was an authentic piece. Then a…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 30, 2015 to Anyone else notice that Ebay is even crappier than usual lately?

41 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Jared

"That is a very good question. COA's are suppose to retain the value of the signature…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 30, 2015 to Cost of authentication service vs the value of signatures.

5 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Paul

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service