Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Is it the one in your photographs from Tel Aviv that you have photo proof of him sig…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 17, 2015 to Where to go to authenticate BEATLES autographs?

68 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"The neat thing is Elvis would have been stationed in Germany on this date. So it is…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 16, 2015 to How rare is this autograph Elvis Presley RCA photo?

33 Oct 1, 2019
Reply by Nick Lang

"Jared, I agree. Along with Frank Caiazzo, Tracks is one of the most trusted. Do you…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 14, 2015 to Paul McCartney signed postcard PSA/DNA, say what?!

35 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Jared

"He is an ebay power seller and I won't say he is or isn't dishonest, but it does see…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 11, 2015 to Paul McCartney signed postcard PSA/DNA, say what?!

35 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Jared

"Agreed. Why I don't understand why people need PSA when there are so many wishy wash…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 11, 2015 to Paul McCartney signed postcard PSA/DNA, say what?!

35 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Jared

"Wait Ian! I am SURE he has a COA! So It MUST be good! (/sarcasm) I would love to act…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 6, 2015 to Mr B Ruth thoughts please

16 May 25, 2021
Reply by Joe S.

"As long as the original cert says genuine on it, I doubt David of Simon Parr much ca…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 5, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1784 Aug 25
Reply by Lizzie

"I assume most of the internet "has no life" either as there are millions of people o…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 5, 2015 to The Beatles Signed Page from Simon Parr

113 May 26, 2016
Reply by wascher

"+1 except David from Simon Parr appears to have disdain for collectors as he rather…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 5, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1784 Aug 25
Reply by Lizzie

"I personally believe the Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr look good ( I am not a profe…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 5, 2015 to BEATLES SIGNED LP

5 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by simon parr

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service