We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hyacinth House's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe so"

Hyacinth House replied Apr 29, 2020 to The Doors, Jim Morrison, Promo Photos Signed

95 Jul 8, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Hello again. I have not submitted these for assessment but i aim. I will keep you fo…"

Hyacinth House replied Apr 29, 2020 to The Doors, Jim Morrison, Promo Photos Signed

95 Jul 8, 2020

"Eric, what you reckon regarding the four promo pics from elektra?"

Hyacinth House replied Apr 28, 2020 to The Doors, Jim Morrison, Promo Photos Signed

95 Jul 8, 2020

"The sig is awesome but what makes it is the photographic proof of the man scribing h…"

Hyacinth House replied Apr 28, 2020 to The Doors, Jim Morrison, Promo Photos Signed

95 Jul 8, 2020

"Thanks Eric. No good China at our place because unfortunately it came down with a vi…"

95 Jul 8, 2020

"Thanks and appreciated. As I mentioned earlier, yes we are fans but equally we are c…"

95 Jul 8, 2020

"Thanks JGL, man you guys know your stuff. I don’t care so much about the penny as I…"

95 Jul 8, 2020

"I have none other than the sellers word. I too am sceptical and I was planning to co…"

95 Jul 8, 2020

"Wow, you know your stuff. Grateful to hear from you. And you nailed it..."

95 Jul 8, 2020

"Hello there. I actually have all certified signatures from all four. The JDM I have…"

95 Jul 8, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service