meggs's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree with that John, with the proviso that even the safest bet services do occasion…"

meggs replied Dec 30, 2022 to Does eBay REALLY guarantee the authenticity of all items sold on its site?

20 Jan 4, 2023
Reply by John Smith

"I have several JSAs of the great Brian Wilson, but they all date back over 20 years…"

meggs replied Dec 27, 2022 to Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys - Authentic?

5 Jan 18, 2023
Reply by Third Stage

"Agreed. It's legit."

meggs replied Dec 27, 2022 to Christopher Lee - Signed Autobiography

4 Dec 27, 2022
Reply by meggs

"I'm leaning towards saying it's good based on a couple JSA ones I have, but he's tou…"

meggs replied Dec 27, 2022 to Ray Davies - or not?

1 Dec 27, 2022
Reply by meggs

"Lettering and flow both look great...it's good."

meggs replied Dec 27, 2022 to Lou Brock baseball

3 Dec 28, 2022
Reply by Randy Anderson

"Looks good to me also. Besides being a wonderful actress, Ms. Bacall was a generous…"

meggs replied Dec 27, 2022 to Lauren Bacall real or not?

3 Jan 6, 2023
Reply by KaiMi

"You're quite welcome, Eric. I'm new to this forum, but I've been enjoying the hobby…"

meggs replied Nov 13, 2022 to Did JSA blow this Pamela Anderson (Lee)? Or maybe not...

6 Nov 13, 2022
Reply by meggs

"Understandable for you, Eric, that you don't want to pay the extra juice that a cert…"

meggs replied Nov 13, 2022 to Did JSA blow this Pamela Anderson (Lee)? Or maybe not...

6 Nov 13, 2022
Reply by meggs

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service