We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Josh Board NEW & Improved's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"how was it acquired?"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Feb 4, 2023 to Sex Pistols # Authentic?

4 Feb 10, 2023
Reply by John William

"So, two things. First, as someone that has thousands and thousands of albums, and as…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Jan 16, 2023 to Is this an autograph on the Harrison 45

4 Jan 22, 2023
Reply by N.Daniel

"I LOVE questions like this, more than just people asking us if something is fake or…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Jan 8, 2023 to HOW MANY FULLY SIGNED LED ZEPP ALBUMS DO WE THINK THEY ARE IN EXISTENCE?

3 Jan 9, 2023
Reply by terrier8HOF

"The OP asking why it's fake...kind of bothers me. Because...if THEY are the one tryi…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Jan 1, 2023 to Doors autographs on debut album

9 Jan 2, 2023
Reply by Stephan Szabo

"I've really enjoyed reading this thread, although sometimes people get redundant on…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 22, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"From what I can see, I don't like 'em"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 21, 2022 to Harrison/Petty Signed Item

3 Dec 21, 2022
Reply by Steve Viola

"Yes, it looks good to me."

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 4, 2022 to Pete Best Autograph?

5 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Jim Cushman

"It was purchased at RR Auctions, and so...if it turned out to be "fake" I'm sure the…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 4, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I'm beginning to think my "Blood on the Tracks" signed album I bought, was the best…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 4, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"This was in response to me saying when Springsteen signed for a Grammy charity, they…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Dec 2, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service