Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I do not believe this is good either."

Adam Halloran replied Apr 23, 2015 to Beatles autographs on page- opinions please?

38 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Dave Stein

"I'm confused, are you saying these three are going for $600? "

Adam Halloran replied Apr 22, 2015 to THE BEATLES ~ VINYL LP USA PRESS Possible Signatures?

8 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

"Well to be fair, if you aren't thinking of selling it for 30 years you don't know fo…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 20, 2015 to Beatles sept 63 signed "the Beatles show" tour program.

71 May 16, 2015
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"Yuck"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 19, 2015 to Another Pink Floyd Autograph

3 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Scott W. Arnold

"Mine look decent not smeared. They are more his "rushed" signature but I expected th…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 19, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Yeah, I already bought two from them. If you go through the process it says they are…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 19, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Looney Tunes is sold out of the CD booklets. Ian has pictured an LP. Brianwilson.com…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 18, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Not too bad a Sig, mine are pretty similar (still waiting on one more will post when…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 13, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 on Sunday
Reply by Stepeanut

"Ugh, I would try contacting them to let them know. I wonder if they sent it knowing…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 13, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Yeah, this looks very similar to the two that I got as well. I will post when I get…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 13, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service