Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, I personally would say these are authentic. Not sure about value as they are o…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 13, 2015 to Beach Boys Oddity

12 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Graham Willett

"The top picture is Al Jardine and Jeff Foskett (long touring member with The Beach B…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 13, 2015 to Beach Boys Oddity

12 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Graham Willett

"This."

Adam Halloran replied Apr 12, 2015 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

206 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Rock G III

"Horrible signature on perhaps Paul's worse album."

Adam Halloran replied Apr 11, 2015 to Paul McCartney hand signed press to play nr mint- genuine?

19 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

"I am not to keen on this one. "

Adam Halloran replied Apr 6, 2015 to RIngo

5 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Just to give everyone a heads up they do have more back up on their site now. They r…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 5, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Thank you for letting us know about this. I ordered one! I also previously ordered t…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 4, 2015 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I would lean towards authentic after looking at these two side by side, I can see wh…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 2, 2015 to Value of Paul McCartney signed cap

25 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by a pug called eva

"That is helpful! Wow..."

Adam Halloran replied Apr 1, 2015 to Michael Jackson - "Thriller" Autographed LP - Real?

12 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Paul

"http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/worst-pink-floyd-forgery-ever-authent…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 26, 2015 to The Wall Autographed?

3 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Scott W. Arnold

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service