Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"pointer?"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 26, 2015 to Has Autograph collecting become less of a hobby and more of a business.

77 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Dane

"What I have a bigger problem is for the people who actually go to the venues or stal…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 23, 2015 to Has Autograph collecting become less of a hobby and more of a business.

77 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Dane

"I understand what you mean for sure. The story seems a tad off, but you're right may…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 21, 2015 to Hendrix Experience

59 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Gratefulphish

"I think it is awesome that Steve found that antiques road show episode with the item…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 21, 2015 to Hendrix Experience

59 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Gratefulphish

"The one in the top left it suppose to be Jason Bonham. Not sure on authenticity howe…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 14, 2015 to Led Zeppelin real or not?

5 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Bjarne Soderholm

"I don't want to come on here and attack Steiger, He seems to really wish to protect…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 9, 2015 to George Harrison Index Card

177 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Chris milner

"Thank you."

Adam Halloran replied Mar 7, 2015 to George Harrison Index Card

177 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Chris milner

"May I just ask how you know all of these ones are authentic? (Especially the extra t…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 7, 2015 to George Harrison Index Card

177 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Chris milner

"Now I do believe that is a respectable offer Steiger."

Adam Halloran replied Mar 7, 2015 to George Harrison Index Card

177 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Chris milner

"Maybe you are right but I still don't know. I don't know though what condition Georg…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 6, 2015 to George Harrison Index Card

177 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Chris milner

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service