Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"The one thing that I'm really surprised about is the amount of time taken, in one wa…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 1, 2015 to Autographs being reinked and restored

131 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by David W Winfrey

"What I don't understand is, what is the deal with the invisible stamp thing that the…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 28, 2015 to Authentication Ethics and the "Gray Area"

24 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Mike T

"I recently purchased The Beach Boys SMiLE album signed by Brian Wilson, Mike Love, A…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 28, 2015 to ACCIDENTAL AUTOGRAPHS or PLEASANT SURPRISES

11 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"Disgusting. Ugh..."

Adam Halloran replied Feb 28, 2015 to Elvis??

23 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Paul

"yikes! "

Adam Halloran replied Feb 28, 2015 to Elvis??

23 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Paul

"Recently purchased from Perry Cox- The Beach Boys SMiLE album. Signed by Brian Wilso…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 25, 2015 to What's new in your collection?

6266 on Sunday
Reply by Stepeanut

"I don't see why you would possibly wish to ruin a beautiful piece by adding one over…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 25, 2015 to Beatles signed promo card

76 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Dave Stein

"I see a much better similarity in the P on this. Has anyone sent the original photo…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 24, 2015 to Paul Mccartney signed photo, Real or Fake?

64 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"I agree, as I said it is hard to compare two era's of signatures. You stated that th…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 24, 2015 to Paul Mccartney signed photo, Real or Fake?

64 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"If you are talking about the OP the P projects out to the upper right on this one th…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 24, 2015 to Paul Mccartney signed photo, Real or Fake?

64 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service