Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you both! I appreciate it!"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 15, 2015 to Paul McCartney 1968 autograph-- Opinion?

13 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"I think the Paul McCartney is correct. The only thing that bugs me is the piece visu…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 14, 2015 to Beatles Autograph

9 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by FB

"I decided to purchase this item! I know it isn't a "perfect" in shape piece, but the…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 14, 2015 to Paul McCartney 1968 autograph-- Opinion?

13 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"haha that is true! Thanks Paul ;) "

Adam Halloran replied Feb 13, 2015 to Paul McCartney 1968 autograph-- Opinion?

13 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Thanks Paul, yeah I am pretty sure 100% this is correct, but I just want to do a com…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 13, 2015 to Paul McCartney 1968 autograph-- Opinion?

13 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Jack, you have a total of two posts so far and each one is about the lawsuit, me thi…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 11, 2015 to is Roger Epperson still authenticating?

37 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Paul

"I have no idea if the signature is real, I just wanted to say that image is spectacu…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 8, 2015 to OSCAR ISAAC POE DAMERON STAR WARS AUTHENTIC???

2 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

"It almost seems to read Rnigo instead of Ringo, and so I echo what the others said a…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 8, 2015 to Ringo star? what's your opinion?

19 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by bernie chatzky

"I felt the same exact way with this guy, maybe wrongly, but he seemed mildly on the…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 8, 2015 to Is this Van halen any Good ?

17 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by N.Steiger

"I have no comment on this one at all, the only thing I will say is this is why Roger…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 7, 2015 to Is this springsteen any good ?

16 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by wascher

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service