Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't believe how many disgusting low lives there truly are in the collecting worl…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 12, 2015 to EBAY SELLER BEWARE posting your photos: rockcollectors2011 Selling a Roger Epperson Eric Clapton 8X10 signed photo as a RP

24 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Oh yeah, I understand that about the copyright. What makes it worse (especially for…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 12, 2015 to EBAY SELLER BEWARE posting your photos: rockcollectors2011 Selling a Roger Epperson Eric Clapton 8X10 signed photo as a RP

24 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Also if you ever wished, you could try and get Roger to sign on the page with the ot…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 10, 2015 to Next on the list is Shine On Boxed Set (Pink Floyd)

18 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Scott W. Arnold

"haha nice purchase "Tony" I am jealous and understand where you are coming from. Con…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 10, 2015 to Next on the list is Shine On Boxed Set (Pink Floyd)

18 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Scott W. Arnold

"Congrats David, I'm sure it is nice to have the weight off your chest and know what…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 10, 2015 to I also bought this Fleetwood Mac 5 Band Member Signatures

36 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jim Blaze

"Well I don't mind seeing what you have, I feel confident. I'm still not sure if I am…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 9, 2015 to The Beach Boys Al Jardine and David Marks Smile LP

11 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Yeah that is true, unless they are using reverse psychology :) thanks Paul. "

Adam Halloran replied Jan 9, 2015 to The Beach Boys Al Jardine and David Marks Smile LP

11 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Oh beautiful album by the way! ;)"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 9, 2015 to The Beach Boys Al Jardine and David Marks Smile LP

11 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Thank you, all opinions are welcome. The reason why I posted this is because I wasn'…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 9, 2015 to The Beach Boys Al Jardine and David Marks Smile LP

11 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Steve

"See that is where I differ from some people on that argument, I completely understan…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 9, 2015 to The Beach Boys Al Jardine and David Marks Smile LP

11 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Steve

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service