We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Pauline Berry's Discussions (315)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

"They should definitely sell all the related items together, it's well supported with…"

Pauline Berry replied Jul 7, 2019 to Marilyn Monroe signed postcard authenticity

16 Jul 8, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Below is an examplar from the same era too. I have it wrongly labelled as being on t…"

Pauline Berry replied Jul 7, 2019 to Marilyn Monroe signed postcard authenticity

16 Jul 8, 2019

"Well those are nice autos, and great snapshots too. It is quite likely they would re…"

Pauline Berry replied Jul 7, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"I have a lot of faith in this signing. I know the "fin" is small, but it's got ever…"

16 Jul 8, 2019

"Whoever signed this, however long ago, put some study in. But Marilyn's hand writing…"

Pauline Berry replied Jul 5, 2019 to Marilyn Monroe Authenticity Opinions

15 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Ryan

"Hello All, Sorry to say both of these are really suspect. Quite good forgeries thoug…"

Pauline Berry replied Jul 5, 2019 to Marilyn Monroe Authenticity Opinions

15 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Ryan

"I have a theory that if Marilyn had read the note Mrs Birdsong wrote concerning her…"

Pauline Berry replied Jun 30, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"That's  so nice - and thanks each of you. It's such an enjoyable hobby and I like fe…"

Pauline Berry replied Jun 4, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Well I have to recant slightly on Bruno Bernard, he did take some early photos of Mo…"

Pauline Berry replied Jun 4, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Oh that's good - not sure if one should go off topic like that. So Marilyn was quote…"

Pauline Berry replied Jun 2, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service