Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"And like I said, I appreciate what you are doing, defending yourself. It is the offe…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 8, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1784 Aug 25
Reply by Lizzie

"So you are putting yourself in the same sentence as Mother Teresa?? ...I don't have…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 8, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1784 Aug 25
Reply by Lizzie

"awesome! "

Adam Halloran replied Jan 4, 2015 to I tried to meet Paul McCartney at the Airport recently - thoughts

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"was this a meet and greet at a concert?"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 4, 2015 to I tried to meet Paul McCartney at the Airport recently - thoughts

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"...But you are reselling it, so that makes you a dealer to someone looking to buy. I…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 4, 2015 to Armstrong opinion

35 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by mark

"ugh, the 2nd video makes me sick...Why even sign for them? That many albums and how…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 3, 2015 to I tried to meet Paul McCartney at the Airport recently - thoughts

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"I think you really have nothing to worry about with this piece, i understand being w…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 31, 2014 to Here is the link to the autograph that I bought. Do you think it's real.

17 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Dave Stein

"I would choose The White Album for sure, it's my all time favorite album...However I…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 30, 2014 to If you could own a fully signed Beatles album,what would it be. Why?

5 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"Sorry, I got your message. I am not familiar enough with AC/DC signatures to be cert…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 28, 2014 to ac dc real or not?

6 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Francesco Longo

"image?"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 27, 2014 to McCartney Signature

1 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Adam Halloran

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service