Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I think no."

Adam Halloran replied Nov 29, 2014 to Paul McCartney real or not

7 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Robin McKay

";)"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 26, 2014 to is this paul mccartney signed pepper real? please help

16 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Norm

"Yeah seems they don't like The Beatles music?! Shocking to me with how much The Beat…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 26, 2014 to is this paul mccartney signed pepper real? please help

16 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Norm

"I'd be interested in what a Buddy Holly expert thinks of this signed item (http://m.…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 26, 2014 to is this paul mccartney signed pepper real? please help

16 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Norm

"Oh I COMPLETELY agree, as I said the signature looks sloppy (real smeared) to me. H…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 26, 2014 to is this paul mccartney signed pepper real? please help

16 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Norm

"I am not positive enough to say one way or another, but it is sloppy. Here is Randy…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 26, 2014 to is this paul mccartney signed pepper real? please help

16 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Norm

"http://hofcollectables.ecrater.com/p/8344235/beatles-ringo-starr-autographed-signed?…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 25, 2014 to Jerry Lee Lewis New Book and Signing?

986 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Pretty awesome! I'd die for a legit signed yardbirds album with all three!"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 24, 2014 to What's new in your collection?

6266 on Sunday
Reply by Stepeanut

"http://signedsealeddel.com/pop.php?f=/newimages/firm_mean.jpg Roger Epperson's site…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 17, 2014 to Seeking a vinyl album autographed by jimmy page and/or Robert Plant

5 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Corbin Johns

"I am not a Babe Ruth expert by any means, but I am sure shinblind means can you elab…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 15, 2014 to The "Babe"

14 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Brian M. Wazac

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service