Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Also looking more closely at the Tracks LOA. The Jane is signed on the back top flap…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 4, 2020 to Looking for a signed REVOLVER LP by Paul from 66

85 Jan 6, 2020
Reply by Mark Saunders

"Thank you for your insight as always Perry! At first I felt some type of trace or ov…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 4, 2020 to Looking for a signed REVOLVER LP by Paul from 66

85 Jan 6, 2020
Reply by Mark Saunders

"The only thing I would/could imagine is it has something to do with it being signed…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 3, 2020 to Looking for a signed REVOLVER LP by Paul from 66

85 Jan 6, 2020
Reply by Mark Saunders

"Is it just me (or my phone when I zoom in) but does it look overwritten?  "

Adam Halloran replied Jan 3, 2020 to Looking for a signed REVOLVER LP by Paul from 66

85 Jan 6, 2020
Reply by Mark Saunders

"Thank you Ballroom for your opinion as well. I did also see that RR had it previousl…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 3, 2020 to Opinion on this Paul McCartney signed 1967 (Tracks)

10 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Definetly not authentic. "

Adam Halloran replied Jan 3, 2020 to Ringo Starr autograph offered for $600

7 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by Jim McFiver

"Thank you Terrier, very much appreciate your opinion.  "

Adam Halloran replied Jan 3, 2020 to Opinion on this Paul McCartney signed 1967 (Tracks)

10 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I could definetly see that Steve. Thank you very much for your opinion on that. I be…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 3, 2020 to Opinion on this Paul McCartney signed 1967 (Tracks)

10 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"These were my top 3 for 2019!   #1 Paul McCartney 1967 signed Talk Of The Town pro…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 2, 2020 to Best Buys of 2019. What was your Favorite Pickup?

35 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by Paul

"I personally think Steve (...And others) were in their right to give their general o…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 21, 2019 to Michael Jackson opinions please

48 Feb 27, 2020
Reply by Dany

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service