We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Pauline Berry's Discussions (315)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Eric, that was new information to me that DiMaggio accompanied her to this. S…"

Pauline Berry replied Jun 2, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"This signing in the image below is a member of the press or an editorial person writ…"

Pauline Berry replied Jun 2, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"I am a bit confused about Joe being at this event, where is he in the footage? no ph…"

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"It should have looked like this: I feel for you, this not being a real Monroe, alth…"

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Its nice to be back - I have missed seeing Monroe queries - have I missed anything e…"

Pauline Berry replied Jun 1, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Hello, Eric got in touch with me about this one. Clearly it isn't Marilyn's autograp…"

Pauline Berry replied Jun 1, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"I knew someone would figure it out. This was being offered as genuine some time ago…"

Pauline Berry replied Nov 15, 2018 to Marilyn Monroe Signature Authentic?

67 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Yes, it's a Fox film. I don't know why MGM is on the card as well. The more I look a…"

67 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Pauline Berry

" 1954 film release filmed in Canada in 1954 and she also wrote an inscription to her…"

67 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Hi Steve Yes Fox sent out many secretarials, but who knows about the other studios.…"

67 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Pauline Berry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service