We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Eddy's Discussions (2,161)

Discussions Replied To (2006) Replies Latest Activity

"On their site, on my items at least, there is a green checkmark in their listing tha…"

Eddy replied Jan 5, 2021 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Todd Johnson

"There are some things going on with their listings of eBay sellers' items.   As we d…"

Eddy replied Jan 5, 2021 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Hope they sell your item!  I'm sure they wouldn't be happy paying for it."

92 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Todd Johnson

"And your point is well taken, Steve, regarding someone seeing one of our listings on…"

Eddy replied Jan 4, 2021 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Todd Johnson

"This all started for me when I was googling "Errol Flynn autographs" and I saw my eB…"

Eddy replied Jan 4, 2021 to This is very disturbing......www.sportscollectibles.com

92 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Does Fanatics purchase it on eBay from us and they are the eBay verified address we…"

92 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Todd Johnson

"That's a good point, Mike.  I don't know if they are protected. I've always kind of…"

92 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Todd Johnson

"BTW...who is the owner(s) behind sportscollectibles.com ? Are they known and active…"

92 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Todd Johnson

"Interestingly enough, one of the items now on their site that I have is a JSA authen…"

92 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Todd Johnson

"It would be interesting to phone sportscollectibles (they have an 800 number listed)…"

92 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Todd Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service