Patrick OQuin's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"I got my refund email as well.  I was wondering the same, do we just keep our Leo P'…"

Patrick OQuin replied Jan 12, 2024 to ICE T signed vinyl TSL

66 Jan 12, 2024
Reply by lucas

"Thank you! Submitting my refund request now!"

Patrick OQuin replied Jan 4, 2024 to ICE T signed vinyl TSL

66 Jan 12, 2024
Reply by lucas

"Oh that one is definitely fake in my opinion, I was trying to bring some levity into…"

Patrick OQuin replied Dec 17, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

69 Nov 4, 2024
Reply by TRM5PGA

"Found one with a full signature for sale! "

Patrick OQuin replied Dec 16, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

69 Nov 4, 2024
Reply by TRM5PGA

"Thank you! I’m going to keep checking. Really appreciate this group. "

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 29, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

69 Nov 4, 2024
Reply by TRM5PGA

"I cannot believe I missed this one! My mom even asked me about a week ago if I was s…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 29, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

69 Nov 4, 2024
Reply by TRM5PGA

"I have bought several items from Teenage Cancer Trust. Have there been any issues in…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 17, 2023 to Autographed Roger Daltrey Event Print Royal Albert Hall 2023

30 Nov 17, 2023
Reply by Knob Dylan

"Looks like only 3 left.  I'm kind of torn because I've been wanting a Robert Smith f…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 16, 2023 to Just Like Heaven Print by Pete McKee - Autographed by Robert Smith and Pete McKee ($$$)

5 Nov 21, 2023
Reply by Steve81

"Nice! Thank you.  One of my favorite albums. "

Patrick OQuin replied Apr 11, 2023 to Random signed music II

2367 on Thursday
Reply by damageinc777

"Is Isbell's signature on these? I can't tell from the description. It looks like his…"

Patrick OQuin replied Apr 11, 2023 to Random signed music II

2367 on Thursday
Reply by damageinc777

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service