We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Michael Selby's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"This one just got rejected by Ebay authentic services. Admittedly I'm not sure what…"

Michael Selby replied Jan 30, 2023 to Any Hef experts?

1 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by Michael Selby

"The individual with the rejection mentioned something about them being secretarial.…"

Michael Selby replied Oct 24, 2022 to Sammy Hagar and the Circle CD with Signed Booklet

68 Oct 26, 2022
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"Hey! If Panini can receive over a 1000 Florida Georgia Line autopen stickers and the…"

Michael Selby replied Apr 5, 2022 to

just now

"Maybe I am wrong but with these being book plates someone had to be looking at and w…"

Michael Selby replied Apr 2, 2022 to

just now

"Yesterday morning Keys was still featured on the Premiere website, looks like she is…"

Michael Selby replied Apr 2, 2022 to

just now

"I think I was looking at the features of the Ghostwriter T700 and MAXT2 and granted…"

Michael Selby replied Apr 1, 2022 to

just now

"Been reading up on the newer auto pen machines. Could come a time when detection wil…"

Michael Selby replied Mar 31, 2022 to

just now

"This is the Curtis from the 2007 Americana set, there seems to be some similarity to…"

Michael Selby replied Feb 23, 2021 to Kim Novak / Tony Curtis / Mickey Rooney - Secretarial?

5 Feb 23, 2021
Reply by Michael Selby

"As real as it gets"

Michael Selby replied Jan 1, 2021 to Gene Simmons - Real/Fake

2 Jan 1, 2021
Reply by Patrick Kapps

"Great movie! Liked the book as well. Here are the two sigs I have from it. "

Michael Selby replied Jan 1, 2021 to My First Post: A Night to Remember 1958 Still and 1973 SP Kenneth More

3 Mar 13, 2021
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service