DPsCactus12's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"#2 still available. I just sold a couple of Midnights this week. I wonder if I'm get…"

DPsCactus12 replied Sep 2 to Taylor Swift - The Life of a Showgirl signed CD restock

16 on Thursday
Reply by Stepeanut

"he signed a lot of these, and probably more when he got his podcast with podswag/con…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jul 14 to Rob Lowe Signed Stories I Only Tell My Friends on sale $9.00

5 Jul 17
Reply by Rich W

"Nice one! I'm on their mailing list and nothing has been sent about it to me at leas…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jun 3 to Weezer new album Gold signed vinyls

14 Aug 31
Reply by Womble

"FYI, these are shipping. I noticed they were still available a few days ago. now sho…"

DPsCactus12 replied May 29 to Dogstar - All in Now (Keanu Reeves) signed vinyl pre order

9 Jun 6
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Incredible! Even a bad siggy is worth the $40!"

DPsCactus12 replied May 13 to DAN ACKROYD Signed Book "Soulhider" @ B&N

10 Aug 14
Reply by Tobysautographs

"Dang! I think I'm on their mailing list too. Nada. Hopefully it comes back or availa…"

DPsCactus12 replied May 7 to Social Distortion signed cd

14 May 17
Reply by Robert

"FYI, this on on Newbury is also Ed under EOB for $9.99 https://www.newburycomics.com…"

DPsCactus12 replied Apr 9 to Ed O'Brien of Radiohead - Blue Morpho inc signed print

9 Apr 24
Reply by Steve81

"Oh wow, great find. I've been trying to add Bill and Angela at a reasonable price. I…"

DPsCactus12 replied Apr 1 to Random signed music II

2367 on Thursday
Reply by damageinc777

"I'm not holding my breath, but putting it up just in case they do release signed ite…"

DPsCactus12 replied Mar 30 to Random signed music II

2367 on Thursday
Reply by damageinc777

"up to 17% off at Premiere today with LUCKYDAY discount code. includes pre-order items"

DPsCactus12 replied Mar 17 to In My Own Time By Christopher Lloyd

10 May 16
Reply by KellyEff

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service