We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ian Baldock's Discussions (3,075)

Discussions Replied To (3012) Replies Latest Activity

"First bat the Yaz is terrible etc."

Ian Baldock replied Jan 5, 2015 to Mickey Mantle HOF Autographed Bat

15 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I don't blame her for not wanting to sign nude photos of herself. People change."

Ian Baldock replied Jan 4, 2015 to I tried to meet Paul McCartney at the Airport recently - thoughts

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"I immediately knew to go to the Christopher Reeve item but Ballroom is tops."

Ian Baldock replied Jan 3, 2015 to I just got these in - JSA Authenticated - Beckett Encapsulated CAN YOU FIND THE ONE WITH THE LISTING ERROR?

15 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

"Poster looks old ,which can easily be faked. The numbered bit really didn't go on ba…"

Ian Baldock replied Jan 3, 2015 to Elvis Presley poster. TRASH or CASH

13 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Mark Roberts

"That's why I bought his signed book from premiere collectables, even on sale!"

Ian Baldock replied Jan 3, 2015 to I tried to meet Paul McCartney at the Airport recently - thoughts

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"Yup, that's an ugly side, the greedy pigs. The worst ones are the ones that curse at…"

Ian Baldock replied Jan 3, 2015 to I tried to meet Paul McCartney at the Airport recently - thoughts

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"It always sucks when you don't get the signature. I wouldn't be too hard on Sir Paul…"

Ian Baldock replied Jan 2, 2015 to I tried to meet Paul McCartney at the Airport recently - thoughts

78 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Thomas Green

"The Page looks goofy."

Ian Baldock replied Jan 1, 2015 to Do these Zeppelin autographs look real to you?

4 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Mark Shull

"Looks a little off to me but this is for Mr Zarelli."

Ian Baldock replied Jan 1, 2015 to Armstrong opinion

35 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by mark

"Psa are supposed to be pretty good with Ruth, they usually put one of their better g…"

Ian Baldock replied Jan 1, 2015 to $100k Babe Ruth autograph ball. Authentic or Not? Let the games begin!

7 May 2, 2015
Reply by Dave

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service