Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"These are my three of my favorite items in my collection. They are sentimental value…"

Adam Halloran replied Jun 13, 2019 to Personalized signed photos vs just signed photos value

38 Jun 25, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I am very humbled and excited to share this item that I received in the mail today.…"

Adam Halloran replied Jun 13, 2019 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"I would pass on all three. "

Adam Halloran replied May 18, 2019 to 3 x LP from ERIC CLAPTON signed

4 May 18, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Those are the "decorative" items Steve. "

Adam Halloran replied Apr 28, 2019 to Store: Rare-T, and Authenticator: Premiere Collectors (Eric Freidman) - Heath Ledger autograph?

42 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"I am a little confused. You state that you specialize in high end decorative pieces.…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 28, 2019 to Store: Rare-T, and Authenticator: Premiere Collectors (Eric Freidman) - Heath Ledger autograph?

42 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"I wonder if they were going with a mirrored effect for the image? With white noise a…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 26, 2019 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Those are all great choices Eric! I jadn't seen the other two before. Now I will hav…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 26, 2019 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Thank you Eric, and yes I do agree that the promo overall would perhaps be the bette…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 24, 2019 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Hi Eric! When I get the chance, it would either be with the promo photo that you sha…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 24, 2019 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"I know many people already have one of these, but it is awesome for me to finally ad…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 24, 2019 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service