Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow!! Now THAT is awesome! Good for you! I just reread this discussion, first I feel…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 15, 2019 to David Gilmour/Roger Waters signed WYWH LP

31 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by Andreas

"Here is the posting Eric had made detailing the degree he had gone to authenticating…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 14, 2019 to Previous Bowie 76 post

37 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Where does it show that it cam with a REAL (Roger Epperson) loa? I don't see that li…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 10, 2019 to PRISTINE AUCTION - Please Help!!! [Happy End ;)]

23 Apr 22, 2019
Reply by James

"Rockaway is a legitimate seller, I will say I am not an authenticator so I will not…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 17, 2019 to Aerosmith signed book opinions Fake or Real Graphs??

10 Jan 18, 2020
Reply by Brian

"This one is currently on sale at rockaway records.  "

Adam Halloran replied Mar 17, 2019 to Aerosmith signed book opinions Fake or Real Graphs??

10 Jan 18, 2020
Reply by Brian

"I guess I am a little mistaken. Still lists the REAL and Caiazzo in title, but still…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 17, 2019 to Band-Signed Beatles Album Census and Price History 2016

239 Mar 23, 2024
Reply by Servi

"It is interestng to note that the new listing only refers to a BAS certification now…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 17, 2019 to Band-Signed Beatles Album Census and Price History 2016

239 Mar 23, 2024
Reply by Servi

"I have seen mistakes on Perry LOAs and Franks too. Spelling mistakes etc. It is just…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 2, 2019 to Confused

3 Mar 2, 2019
Reply by alan david munns

"Perry Cox is selling this. Looks fine."

Adam Halloran replied Feb 5, 2019 to Paul McCartney Signed Wings LP

2 Feb 5, 2019
Reply by Adam Halloran

"While I am not a fan of how they look, to me, there is no difference to a book and a…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 3, 2019 to Iconic Auctions offering David Gilmour *COPIED* Signature - BAS Authenticated

133 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service