DPsCactus12's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm starting to think your mail person/local USPS hates you Mine showed up perfect.…"

DPsCactus12 replied Dec 7, 2022 to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

192 Sep 26
Reply by jayceman

"just for reference on where I 1st saw issues: https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthre…"

DPsCactus12 replied Dec 5, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Thank you for this, I'd keep an eye out on autopen or ghost signer. I would hope Ell…"

DPsCactus12 replied Dec 5, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Something did happen in the last year or so, when I 1st heard of them their shipping…"

DPsCactus12 replied Dec 1, 2022 to Premiere Collectibles Complaint Thread

15 Feb 25
Reply by Axelp123

"Yes, they got rid of the racc discount. It seems that whomever is running the site,…"

DPsCactus12 replied Nov 30, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"So, their regular site shows this Henry Thomas OOS, but their shopify site has it an…"

DPsCactus12 replied Nov 30, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I had some stuff I wanted over the weekend, but the $15 shipping took away the whole…"

DPsCactus12 replied Nov 30, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Lee Child and Andrew Child look like they sign for each other it's basically a L wit…"

DPsCactus12 replied Nov 23, 2022 to Worst Artists Signatures (so you know who not to buy from in the future)

88 Jul 17, 2024
Reply by jayceman

"Oliver Stone did just OS on his Putin Interviews"

DPsCactus12 replied Nov 21, 2022 to Worst Artists Signatures (so you know who not to buy from in the future)

88 Jul 17, 2024
Reply by jayceman

"Seth McFarlane family guy books and Orville Cards (though the cards were replaced)"

DPsCactus12 replied Nov 21, 2022 to Autopen and ghost-signed thread

81 Mar 18, 2025
Reply by Darryl Gundersen

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service