Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"My newest one just came in from recordmecca! The Beatles – Ringo Signed “Yesterday”…"

Adam Halloran replied May 23, 2018 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"It looks like a 67 to me. I think with the provenance and seeing and watching Tracks…"

Adam Halloran replied May 17, 2018 to How Much is this George Harrison Autograph Worth?

6 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Thanks Michael Kasmar!! Great find!!"

Adam Halloran replied May 11, 2018 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"What is your last name Dave? I don't see any Dave B's that have been booted."

Adam Halloran replied May 9, 2018 to any racc members on here

97 May 9, 2018
Reply by Adam Halloran

"It is a real shame. Also very unfortunate thing I read here today :("

Adam Halloran replied Apr 5, 2018 to I just Bought This Lennon - Opinions?

105 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Daniele Vicari

"I think we are at the point, especially with vintage signatures, where you have to:…"

Adam Halloran replied Apr 3, 2018 to I just Bought This Lennon - Opinions?

105 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Daniele Vicari

"Ringo is my favorite too! He is a GREAT drummer!"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 24, 2018 to who do we reckon are the top five drummers?

26 Oct 8, 2019
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Hal Blaine, Keith Moon, John Bonham, Ginger Baker, and Neil Peart. "

Adam Halloran replied Mar 24, 2018 to who do we reckon are the top five drummers?

26 Oct 8, 2019
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Great piece! :)"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 24, 2018 to The Eagles Selected Works

12 May 6, 2018
Reply by GraphingMlb

"Pretty sure a guy named "George Diamond" has been posting this in a few Beatles face…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 22, 2018 to Signed by John Lennon, Paul MCcartney and George Harrison, Real?

14 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by george enrique

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service