Doug A's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not 100% sure, but I did notice that both the barcode and a sticker on the back…"

Doug A replied May 12, 2025 to Signed CD / LP by Hans Zimmer - Bond: No Time To Die OST

14 Jun 4, 2025
Reply by DPsCactus12

"I've found that companies rarely insure the item for the actual value.  They usually…"

Doug A replied May 6, 2025 to Jimmy Page and The Black Crowes: Live at the Greek (Signed)

48 May 25, 2025
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"I got it back when it was up the first time.  Let's hope for a signed cover!  I know…"

Doug A replied May 2, 2025 to Kesha: Signed new album (ahem) C** For Me

7 Nov 19, 2025
Reply by jayceman

"Gooch, that's definitely NOT, Sedaka's back.  I don't think anyone of us want an art…"

Doug A replied Apr 22, 2025 to Neil Sedaka - Sedaka's Back - LP Red - Signed

5 Mar 2
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"I had emailed asking them if the following: Taylor Momsen Signed Poster with Coffee…"

Doug A replied Apr 17, 2025 to The Pretty Reckless - Signed Print By Taylor Momsen

22 Nov 25, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"I guess the only way to know for sure is to order and if they aren't signed return t…"

Doug A replied Apr 14, 2025 to Ice Cube Signed Vinyl

41 Sep 26, 2025
Reply by David McDonagh

"It says "MAN DOWN SIGNED VINYL IS IN STOCK AND SHIPS WITHIN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS" So,…"

Doug A replied Apr 8, 2025 to Ice Cube Signed Vinyl

41 Sep 26, 2025
Reply by David McDonagh

"Her signature has classically been a K$, when she would go by Ke$ha.  Now that she's…"

Doug A replied Mar 28, 2025 to NEW ke$ha album - " . " c*m for me clear vinyl

4 Mar 28, 2025
Reply by Doug A

"Thank you!  I was very pleased with past signed vinyl from them.  Signed right on th…"

Doug A replied Mar 25, 2025 to Bananrama - Live in London - Signed Vinyl

2 Mar 25, 2025
Reply by Bjorkwind

"Very nice!  I can't wait to get my copy!"

Doug A replied Feb 27, 2025 to Saleka and M. Night Shyamalan- Signed Lady Raven Vinyl From The Motion Picture Trap

15 Jun 27, 2025
Reply by mcnish

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service