Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it also has to be stated (fairly) that every authenticator gets something wr…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 12, 2018 to Geeez,,where is that thread that(dare say) Roger questioned a Frank autogrtaph...

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"Tommy, I want to try to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe everything you…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 12, 2018 to Geeez,,where is that thread that(dare say) Roger questioned a Frank autogrtaph...

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"Can I just ask, what does the title of this post have to do with anything? "

Adam Halloran replied Feb 12, 2018 to Geeez,,where is that thread that(dare say) Roger questioned a Frank autogrtaph...

51 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Ian Baldock

"A big no on the Beck, Clapton, Page. "

Adam Halloran replied Feb 10, 2018 to Eagles and Clapton, Page and Beck

7 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Classic Rock

"This is awful, but you have to remember the type of collector this (plus the grading…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 16, 2018 to The Horror of slabbing (Vince Lombardi)

16 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by goodcat

"I just want to add another suggestion.  I personally wouldn't frame it with two lp's…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 14, 2018 to Trimming a Beatles album page?

27 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Will McIntosh

"I am with goodcat. I would leave it and size a photo to put next to it. I also would…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 13, 2018 to Trimming a Beatles album page?

27 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Will McIntosh

"I just use Flickr. I take pictures of everything and write descriptions, where and w…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 8, 2018 to How do members catalogue their collections?

7 Jan 10, 2018
Reply by a pug called eva

"I think it is to possibly artificially inflate prices  higher then they sell at. If…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 8, 2018 to Crazy price of autographs.

32 Jan 9, 2018
Reply by Stephen Duncan

"Not sure if this is any better then my screenshot with the proof photo. Still I will…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 6, 2018 to Ebay Seller NJBC using my "proof photo" of Brian Wilson signature BAS certified....

29 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by Adam Halloran

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service