PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"I Pulled the trigger on it Richard! I'm so excited!!! "

PizzaPirate replied Dec 1, 2023 to Ramones signed real or fake?

47 Dec 23, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Thanks for the good news and your input, I appreciate it! I'll purchase it if it's s…"

PizzaPirate replied Nov 29, 2023 to Ramones signed real or fake?

47 Dec 23, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Waltuh "

PizzaPirate replied Nov 28, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

69 Nov 4, 2024
Reply by TRM5PGA

"I'm Doing good getting ready for Thanksgiving, that sucks you're still sick I hope y…"

PizzaPirate replied Nov 20, 2023 to Is Hollywoodcollectables legit?

4 Nov 20, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I updated it Keith, nice to see you again hope you are well!! "

PizzaPirate replied Nov 20, 2023 to Is Hollywoodcollectables legit?

4 Nov 20, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I did get a refund awhile ago we even talked about it lmao, yeah I see it's now Srhu…"

PizzaPirate replied Nov 7, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Geez that blows man I've never had covid knock on wood. "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 31, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I thought you seemed a little upset🤔 it confused me a little but yeah I'm waiting fo…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 31, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I already saw your post about this so are you saying it still could be authentic? Be…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 31, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Yeah I'm gonna get Walt to put a little something in their Stevia 🤣🤣 "Goodbye Lydia" "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 31, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service