PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah I'm just gonna buy some pre authenticated stuff from now on, I got my money bac…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 31, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Figured I'd update you guys on this, also can anyone maybe list some reputable aucti…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 31, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Hey Eric good morning!! Do you think he will get his money back for an ebay auction?"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 30, 2023 to MADONNA AUTOGRAPH OPINIONS

17 Nov 3, 2023
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"That's understandable I'll deactivate the accounts I've made for the record stores.…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 28, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"So is it safe to assume they won't restock online? Because I'm getting that feeling,…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 28, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"That's awesome man!! Happy to hear! "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 28, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"I'm guessing you checked all folders so I'd contact them, where did you order yours…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 27, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"I'll snag another one if it's possible but I don't have high hopes for that. "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 27, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"I ordered from mainstreetmusicpa on Tuesday and haven't received a cancelation email…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 27, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

""

PizzaPirate replied Oct 27, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service