PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"I Did I checked out all the Joey's he posted infact on the big poster it's a direct…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I Sent ACOA a new much clearer photo and they said thanks and it would be a few more…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Strange being the other guy has a higher order number than that. "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"I Got mine using mainstreetmusicpa it's below 400 at the end I just didn't want to n…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"Mine was in the 864 number but much lower than 400 at the end. "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"New photos it just arrived and the poster is about half the size of my door when upw…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"It Arrived! I'm about to open it. "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yeah this worries me my number is in the hundred thousands, not sure if that matters…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"Hey Richard whats up! Yeah I've been checking his account everyday he changed the tr…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Does anyone know if these are signed by the whole band or perhaps it's random on whi…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service