PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Mine card still says pending but I got an order number in the email after purchase,…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"I heard they were doing online but got rid of it for most of the stores, now making…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 25, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"I see many of those but the link that was posted here for mainstreetmusicpa has onli…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 24, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"I wanna know this too! I ordered one hopefully I don't get scammed, the reviews are…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 24, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"It just let me add the exclusive vinyl to my cart? I'm not buying it was just testin…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 24, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"Is that a good thing? This is my first pre order signed thing."

PizzaPirate replied Oct 24, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"From the website I used? I got an order number and all that? "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 24, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"I just ordered off of mainstreetmusicpa! Thanks for letting us know Joel!!! I'm a hu…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 24, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"$1000? Holy macaroni that's ridiculous "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 24, 2023 to I'd like forum members' opinions on celebrities who sign autographs for a fee

34 Dec 29, 2023
Reply by Steve P.

"Depends on the scenario for me I guess, I mean if im a huge fan and get to meet them…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 24, 2023 to I'd like forum members' opinions on celebrities who sign autographs for a fee

34 Dec 29, 2023
Reply by Steve P.

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service