Tom B's Discussions (451)

Discussions Replied To (400) Replies Latest Activity

"Hand written lyrics to “The Killing Moon” signed by Ian McCulloch! I think he just d…"

Tom B replied Jun 9, 2021 to Best deal of the year so far?

32 Jun 21, 2021
Reply by Shawn L

"Thanks Rich. This link worked. As much for shipping as the CD.casette bundle, but go…"

Tom B replied May 20, 2021 to Duran Duran signed Print

16 May 20, 2021
Reply by Tom B

"Sweet! Would love to see a photo! "

Tom B replied May 16, 2021 to John Lennon on Rubber Soul? Thoughts?

6 May 16, 2021
Reply by Tom B

"Thanks guys, I knew it was bad, but always so tempting. Would love a real Rubber Sou…"

Tom B replied May 16, 2021 to John Lennon on Rubber Soul? Thoughts?

6 May 16, 2021
Reply by Tom B

"Deal!"

Tom B replied May 16, 2021 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20, 2021
Reply by Steve

"I'll take it!"

Tom B replied May 16, 2021 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20, 2021
Reply by Steve

"There were signed versions of his last few, Prophet, Three Chords, Versatile, etc. t…"

Tom B replied May 11, 2021 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20, 2021
Reply by Steve

"I also just got a similar message and prepaid return labels from Music Today. Streng…"

Tom B replied May 11, 2021 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20, 2021
Reply by Steve

"Smart!"

Tom B replied May 11, 2021 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20, 2021
Reply by Steve

"Had it already shipped?"

Tom B replied May 11, 2021 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20, 2021
Reply by Steve

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service