Joe Alesi's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I think so.. Thanks! I came across one more. No way to decipher this. Either someon…"

Joe Alesi replied Apr 1, 2015 to Help in identifying these autographs

11 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Joe Alesi

"Great! I love this site! Thank you."

Joe Alesi replied Apr 1, 2015 to Help in identifying these autographs

11 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Joe Alesi

"Thank you, and good work! Before I that it was just an illegible scrawl to me. There…"

Joe Alesi replied Apr 1, 2015 to Help in identifying these autographs

11 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Joe Alesi

"Here are the next three"

Joe Alesi replied Apr 1, 2015 to Help in identifying these autographs

11 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Joe Alesi

"callmedoc2010 is at it again on Ebay with Clint Hill forgeries:  http://www.ebay.com…"

Joe Alesi replied Mar 31, 2015 to Clint Hill (JFK limo agent) forgeries

5 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Joe Alesi

"Hi Lisa! What can be done about this forger who's selling Clint's autographs? It's…"

Joe Alesi replied Mar 10, 2015 to Clint Hill (JFK limo agent) forgeries

5 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Joe Alesi

"Jan: I think you are right! It made no sense that this was Neil Armstrong the astron…"

Joe Alesi replied Mar 6, 2015 to Neil Armstrong??!!?? PSA?DNA Certified $39.00???

14 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Chad: Ok..I'll buy that (a different Neil Armstrong) but who ever heard of those guy…"

Joe Alesi replied Mar 6, 2015 to Neil Armstrong??!!?? PSA?DNA Certified $39.00???

14 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Ok.. looks like my entire text didn't appear above. I looked up the certificate numb…"

Joe Alesi replied Mar 6, 2015 to Neil Armstrong??!!?? PSA?DNA Certified $39.00???

14 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Lucy: Oh, Ricky!!!!!!"

Joe Alesi replied Jul 15, 2014 to Ebay Seller Jerrys2887 Joe DiMaggio Autographed Baseball Ugliest Forgery Ever!!

26 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Rich

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service