We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Wallet Boy's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Any idea who's missing?"

Wallet Boy replied Mar 15 to Judas Priest signed UK

61 Mar 18
Reply by Yony Mark

"Some of these are up on eBay.  They vary quite a bit.  I see Rob started going with…"

Wallet Boy replied Mar 13 to Judas Priest signed UK

61 Mar 18
Reply by Yony Mark

"Mine was also ok, but I agree. What came to my door resembled a drug brick from a po…"

Wallet Boy replied Mar 13 to Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath book restocked Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath

20 Mar 23
Reply by Jor-El

"Thanks, may be in contact. I'm hoping they open it up to other countries once the UK…"

Wallet Boy replied Mar 12 to Judas Priest signed UK

61 Mar 18
Reply by Yony Mark

"I can't even see the page with a VPN.  Ugh this is so frustrating."

Wallet Boy replied Mar 12 to Judas Priest signed UK

61 Mar 18
Reply by Yony Mark

"Mine came today. Looks great. Shipping was expensive to the US, but at least it was…"

Wallet Boy replied Mar 11 to Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath book restocked Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath

20 Mar 23
Reply by Jor-El

"What's the silver sharpie issue? Sorry, still learning. Is that frowned upon?"

Wallet Boy replied Mar 8 to SLASH : Orgy Of The Damned Signed (various options)

82 Aug 4
Reply by Zack B

"You should be able to cancel.  My order has that option on the web page.   Thanks fo…"

Wallet Boy replied Mar 8 to SLASH : Orgy Of The Damned Signed (various options)

82 Aug 4
Reply by Zack B

"Anyone else order from Townsend from abroad? My package to the US seems to have take…"

Wallet Boy replied Mar 8 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Thanks! Finally grabbed one of these."

Wallet Boy replied Mar 5 to Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath book restocked Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath

20 Mar 23
Reply by Jor-El

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service