PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"You should be fine I don't know why some people are having issues, only issue I had…"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 1, 2025 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

""Thanks 666 nice guy" ?😂 cool autograph! "

PizzaPirate replied Jan 1, 2025 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"6 years to find that persons autograph? How old is that one? "

PizzaPirate replied Jan 1, 2025 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Thanks Eddy happy new year!"

PizzaPirate replied Jan 1, 2025 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Thank you happy new year almost! Did you get any new autographs? "

PizzaPirate replied Dec 31, 2024 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Bryan Cranston Signed Breaking Bad card I received as a gift for Christmas! 🎄 "

PizzaPirate replied Dec 31, 2024 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Did they respond to you? I put my order number in the email as well and was respectf…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 30, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"Probably, I don't have a UPS near me so it's been a pain in the butt to return, the…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 30, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"Yes I ordered from that listing I really like what it's signed on alongside the colo…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 28, 2024 to Deleted

5 Dec 28, 2024
Reply by Doug James

"I don't care for that type of card, looks like a cut from a playbill. No offense to…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 28, 2024 to Deleted

5 Dec 28, 2024
Reply by Doug James

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service